SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitchenaddict

Delicatus White Granite or Bianco Antico for Peppercorn Cherry..

kitchenaddict
14 years ago

This is my very first question, although I have been stalking this forum for at least 6 weeks! I've learned so much from all of you, so Thank you.

We are scheduled to start the remodel on Apr. 15. The cabinets are Kraftmaid cherry with Peppercorn stain, which basically is a dark brownish/black color.

We have purchased 2 slabs of Delicatus White granite, that we both absolutely fell in love with. These slabs are fairly calm, I believe, with neutral colors of white, cream, taupe, silver, and flecks of black. There isn't any peach in them, which I believe I've seen in some Delicatus White slabs.

I'm wondering, however, if I should change my slabs to Bianco Antico. I think the granite yard would allow me to do that. Bianco Antico is beautiful and I have come across it in so many pictures. I really like the way it looks with white cabinets. I'm not sure how it well it would go with my dark brownish black cherry cabinets.

So my question is which do you think would contrast and compliment my cabinets better?

Thanks in advance for your input!!

Comments (13)