SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21006250

grandfather clock in master??

User
12 years ago

At least a year ago, (cant believe how time flies) I posted a question regarding what to put in an area of our masterbed room. The spot is where you see the palm tree. After alot of suggestions, a plant was considered to be the best choice since I have enough pictures in the room, and furniture in that spot would make that end of the room too heavy looking. Well, I have tried different types of plants but none have surived well enough in that spot. Even though there is a bank of floor to ceiling windows on the opposite side of the room, the distance of 18 feet is too much to allow enough light to have a plant grow well.

I am considering putting a grandfather clock in that spot. The shape would mimic the tall windows in the room. My only concern is would it look odd to have a grandfather clock in a master. In my mind it might look like I didnt have any other spot for it and put it there? What do you think? I am open to other suggestions as to what to put there besides pictures or furniture.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (56)