SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tommmy2007

The Company Store a warning .

tommmy2007
15 years ago

We had ordered from this company several times. I noticed that they had the tendency to send several shippments to fill a order. My wife order a matching set of bed items from them in January this year.They shipped the items one at a time ( which did not cost us any more than normal shipping )but never shipped the pillowcases . After about 3 months we were pretty fed up with them so I called . Basically they said if you dont like it you pay the freight and return them or you can keep waiting on the pillowcases. We left them on order. In May my wife got into it with them on the phone again (I got into a shouting match the last time I washed my hands of this company).One of her point was why were they selling this line of sheets in three different catalogs during this time frame and could not deliver the pillowcases. She saw this as more or less a fraud Their reply was that they were temporary out of stock. Which was a lie . They been out of stock since after xmass. On the final phone call we agreed to return all the bed items for a refund. I know they are going to charge me for freight each way on this order.

Yesterday I got a email that my pillowcases were on back order.I have not checked to see if I received a refund on the credit card . I dont think my blood pressure could take it .

Comments (11)