SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
khandi_gw

RECIPE: Mini Frittatas

khandi
17 years ago

Made this two days ago for a late breakfast. I was watching Everyday Italian and Giada was making mini frittatas. It looked so good that I decided to make some. I didn't use her measurements... she made too many! LOL She was using 2 mini muffin pans. However, I made mine in a regular muffin pan. We all enjoyed it!

To make 6 frittatas in a regular muffin-size pan, I used:

5 eggs

About 1/4 cup half-and-half cream (didn't have any whole milk as Giada suggested for fluffyness)

1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley

Pinch of salt and pepper

Couple handfuls of small cubed ham (had leftover ham)

(Giada said you can also use turkey)

About 1/4 to 1/3 cup fresly grated Parmesan cheese (has to be fresh Parmesan) - I eyeballed the amount of cheese so I gave this amount

Spray muffin pan with PAM. Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with egg mixture. Bake in preheated 375 F degree oven for about 11-13 minutes. They will fluff up really high, and will go back down when you remove them from the oven.

The Parmesan cheese gave it a nice salty, nutty flavour. Hubby and daughter remarked how fluffy they were!

Giada baked her mini ones for 8 minutes. I set my timer for 11 minutes and baked it for another minute or so, because they were bigger.

Will definitely make again!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County