SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cherryfizz

Pizza Hut Update

Cherryfizz
14 years ago

I just received a call from the Area Manager in response to my email about the pasta, delivery charge and music downloads and my Pizza Hut take-out experience. She said she had a meeting this week with her Managers and said that everyone who places a delivery order will be informed of the delivery charge when placing their order. She said she also told them to make sure their workers know about the music downloads for first time users of the online ordering and she took my feed back on the food. She assured me I hadn't eaten any plastic. LOLOL I knew I hadn't but I told her that was what I thought I had eaten when I had a bite of the chicken alfredo.

I don't get my money back but I will be receiving Pizza Hut vouchers which I can pass on to a friend who frequently takes her elderly Mother there for lunch for the buffet.

I mentioned to her the aluminum tray of pasta should have a cover on it instead of being placed in the cardboard box uncovered where moisture and heat from the food could be lost.

I told her I did have pictures of the food and she said when I get them downloaded she wants me to email them to her. She said this way she will know what kind of food the franchise is sending out.

I am also going to received a link to the free music downloads.

All in all I am satisfied she addressed my concerns but I still won't be ordering take-out again. LOL

Anne

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH