SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

A few more fabric choices for DR (part 2)

bac717
9 years ago

I was out today looking at fabric again and would like to share a few more choices. I posted the first fabric shown below on my previous thread, which I will link here, but am not sure how much feedback I might get on that old thread, so am starting a new one.

Here's what I found today at Calico. Now that it's home, I feel it may be too close to the wall color. However, the green is PERFECT with the sofa and the gold color works great with the fabric on the black chair seats. The big drawback, tho, is the price. It's more than 3 X's the price of the larger check that many liked from my precious thread.

Here's another fabric I found on line. I don't know if the narrow stripe with the check is black or not. If it is, that might look nice with the black chairs. I think I might go ahead and order a large swatch of this one, if it gets 'positive reviews'. :)

FYI - The size of the checks of the favorite from the precious thread is 2". The size of the checks on the fabric from Calico as well as the fabric I found on line is 3".

Also wanted to mention that I looked at the Karastan French Check at a carpet store today and it's beautiful in person. It's still on my mind. One alternative would be to use the rug and not add any upholstered chairs.

Here is a link that might be useful: Opinions on these 2 possible fabrics for DR chairs

Comments (10)