SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
queenofmycastle0221

Kind of OT - Decorating room/program with FROG

I'm sorry this is kind of off topic but I really need your creativity. I have recently taken a position doing adult literacy in my hometown in the middle of nowhere. 24% of our adult population read at or below the 4th grade level! No kidding!

I want to decorate my office as well as setup a theme for the Literacy program that incorporates Frogs. I have a small collection of Frog things that I would like to incorporate. I also have a small tattoo (the only one I have) that consists of a frog with a crown holding a four leaf clover, on my ankle.

I need a slogan that incorporates the letters FROG and an icon to share the theme. The office that I have at the nonprofit agency has a window that actually leads into the lunch room that is currently covered up by cheap mini blinds. I want to take a piece of luan and paint it and have my sister (who does murals) to paint my theme and icon on it on one side that shows from the lunchroom and a scenic picture to show from my side. I hope that makes sense. I can then take the piece of luan out and with me when I setup at local fairs and such. Hope all that makes sense!

I have searched all over the internet for an icon of a frog reading a book that shows more than the top of the frogs heads sticking over the book and his feet sticking out the bottom with no avail.

Any ideas and thoughts appreciated!

Oh and BTW, the office walls are currently primered and ready for the gallon and a half of light yellow from SW leftover from my kitchen. I've got to remember the exact color!

Thanks so much!

Alicia

Comments (8)