SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cll2008

Please, help with faucet choice! Lost!

cll2008
16 years ago

Hi,

Okay, I am completely lost on choosing and facuet and love all the ideas and opionions I have gotten on everything else here. Thanks for that. Granite guy is not far off.

My sink is in the island. When you walk into the room you walk into the island and with the faucet in the middle. I don't want something that will overpower when you walk in and clash with lighting or be the main focus. I am absoluely in love with the taller more sleek designs, but feel they might be too much. A friend just installed a taller one and she says it isn't as obvious as you think when looking at the pictures. She is too far way to go look at it. For those that have the taller ones such as the Allora, do you feel it would be too much in the center of an island?

However, I can't find anything in the smaller size that I feel will be a wow factor. For 20 years I have had the classic one handle with ball on top design and want so much to not have anything that resembles that at all. I was planning on the Delta Saxony for so long, but the more I looked I was afraid it would might not give me the transitional towards modern look I am hoping for. The kitchen is not modern, because it needed to blend with the house. But I want it to be more towards transitional/modern. I hope I am making sense.:)

Anyway, here are a 3 we looked at. I am not attached to anything yet, so I won't in anyway be offended by any advice, or ideas. What do you think of these 3 choices? Do you know of something else I should consider? Does anyone have thse installed? or pictures of yours in an island that can give me and idea?

Does this look too country for the style I have described?

Kind of liking this alot but not sure if it is too tall. Sort of middle of the road on height.

too modern?

Help! :)

Thanks so much, Crystal

Comments (15)