SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_9268002

round 2 Granite A or Granite C-vote!!!

User
16 years ago

Well back from trip #3 to the granite yard and time for another vote or at least give me your input?

Last time around, I was debating between white spring and typhoon bordeaux. TB is running very purple lately which is not what I want so it is eliminated. (Typhoon Bordeaux-OUT!! and I dont even watch American Idol.

So today I did see something I had not looked at previously, Juperana Persa Blue (JPB) and again, the WS(White Spring.). I am sorry that the pix are so huge, I am just thrilled to be able to post a pic.

Here is my kitchen in progress, minus the wallpaper and with new hardware, lighting, glass cab door, but in dire need of direction.

Please please tell me what you think? Which one or neither? My feelings won't be hurt. (?) And obviously then backsplash and paint.

{{!gwi}}

And there was another potential, they called rum and raisin, which apprently I took a video of instead of a pic. Here it is (maybe?)

Ok now I am going to go to work and would love to come back and see what you all have to say:)

Comments (35)