SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sujafr_

Bedside Lamp--need homedecorators.com coupon code ?

Sujafr
11 years ago

I'm considering these bedside lamps from homedecorators.com and just wondering if anyone has a promo/coupon code or has experience with this style lamp by their headboard? Since I'm not sure the bed location will always remain the same, I'm hesitant to have them hardwired, and this looked like a viable alternative. Any suggestions?

Here is a link that might be useful: Swing arm lamp

Comments (6)

• bethohio3
    11 years ago

We have this type of lamp next to our beds. Ours are hardwired, with switches. We really like them and find that we don't actually swing them out that often, but it helps that they aren't attached to the wall, since we both like to read in bed.

(If anyone ever lives in our house with a queen sized bed and not a king, the lights will be too far from the bed)

• Sujafr
    Original Author
    11 years ago

That's one thing I'm concerned about having hardwired ones--switching bed sizes or locations, but good to know that a similar style works well for you. That makes me want to get these even more.

I thought recently homedecorators.com had these for about $20 less per light--which would be super, but either I imagined it or the price has increased. Since I was hoping to get 4 of them--for 2 bedrooms, I would love to find some type of discount coupons if possible.

• Olychick
    11 years ago

Retailmenot has 20% off coupons that seem to run every month or so; the last one expired a couple of days ago. If you sign up there they will email you when the new coupons are issued - it may be something for Memorial Day? or June?

Here is a link that might be useful: retailmenot home decorators coupons

• Sujafr
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the great suggestion on retailmenot! I'll watch there for one. That would really help.

• sumac
    11 years ago

$10 off any purchase of $50 or more. Offer valid now through June 11,2012.
    Enter code 7138612X

Included with the catalog I just received.

• Sujafr
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks so very much, sumac! I've ordered them using the code for each one...super nice to have that savings!