SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susiequsie60_gw

Beadboard backsplash with ORB Tiles?

13 years ago

OK - here's my idea of the morning:

I'm thinking about going with a beadboard backsplash (probably ceramic for durability...but that's not what's important to me right now.) I want to add something to the backsplash behind my range - a little something to standout.

I've been working all morning (with computer) putting together a "picture" of what I want. I'm curious if there is anything out there where someone has actually done what I'm thinking about. Now I'm not assuming I can find exactly what I'm looking for (beige beadboard backsplash with a 6" x 30" inset - five 6" ORB tiles in a row, the middle tile with a design, the other 5 plain - centered between the range and microwave.) The picture I "put together" with catalog photos of the tiles and beadboard looks pretty good, but I'm wondering if I can actually see a picture of it in a real kitchen (or at least something close to what I'm looking for.) Maybe a beadboard backsplash with any sort of picture/tiles/whatever in it? I did try to "Google" but I guess I'm not coming up with the right words.

I don't know how to get my picture of what I want from my Word document into this message or into photobucket, so I can't post a picture of what I mean...

Anyone? Thanks - SQ

Comments (5)