SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redpenny_gw

log cabin rr the fun is about to begin!!!!

redpenny
16 years ago

This will be a direct swap so Be prepared for lots of FUN!!! I can take up to 2 groups of 7 each.The Rules go like this. After all signups are taken I will send out the order and mailing address of the gals that are in Your group.Every person will make a center. You will then mail the center to the person BELOW you on the list. The person on the bottom of the list will mail to the person on the top.

When you get a center . You will be making 2 logs following the theme described by the owner.Owners.... You will send out something saying what your theme is and the colors you would like to see.You may not request a technique like Applique since all may not know how or have the time. You may say if you would 'allow' fusables. You may also ask that certain things NOT to be used ( like kiddy prints, or orange etc.)Your center should be 12 inches square (12.5" at time of mailing) and each log should be 6" wide. (6.5" before it's sewn on PLEASE NOTE: not all log cabins are made the same, use the diagram to see which way we are making Log Cabins for this swap.

Mail out dates...

AUG Center

Sept 15 - top with logs 1 & 2 added

OCT 15 - top with logs 3 & 4 added

NOV 15 - top with logs 5 & 6 added

DEC 15 - top with logs 7& 8 added

Jan 15 - top with logs 8 & 9 added

FEB 15 - top with logs 10&12 added

please note:

I HAVE BROKEN DOWN FOR YOU HOW MANY BLOCKS NEED TO ME MADE FOR EACH ROUND

round 1 x 5 blocks (2 blocks for log 1 and 3 blocks for log 2)

round 2 x 7 blocks (3 blocks for log 3 and 4 blocks for log 4)

round 3 x 9 blocks (4 blocks for log 5 and 5 blocks for log 6)

round 4 x 11 blocks (5 blocks for log 7 and 6 blocks for log 8)

round 5 x 13 blocks (6 blocks for log 9 and 7 blocks for log 10)

round 6 x 15 blocks (7 blocks for log 11 and 8 blocks for log 12)

ALSO WHEN I SAY You will be making 2 logs following the theme WHAT THAT MEANS IS THE DESCRIPTION OF WHICH WAY WE WILL BE CONSTRUCTING THE QUILT WE WILL NOT BE MAKING LOGCABIN BLOCKS,,,,

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County