SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amazingcm

JoAnn's Rant!! Beware

amazingcm
16 years ago

Another JoAnn's rant.!!!!! On the 24th of May I ordered a Hemline Sewing Machine 2 piece trolley to carry my machine in when I go to Aunt Nets and to the other Class I am taking out of town. They said it would be 2 to 3 weeks so I waited 2 weeks and checked status online and it said I had no order pending... But I have the confirmation number.. It was on sale and then I had a percentage off also... It was a very good deal.. Well I called them and Friday they say

they never got the order.. BUT I have the confirmation email..

So they told me to email it to them. I did and she emailed me back that she would have to resubmit the order and it would be 2 to 3 weeks... I said Cancel it... The more I thought about it the madder it made me I had ordered and waited in good faith.. So today I called and ask for a supervisor they ask my problem and would not give me a supervisor till they tried to handle the porblem them selves. She emailed me back she had contacted Hemline and it would be 10 days I told her I needed by the 21 she said that would be pushing it and could not guarantee it and she would send me a gift certificate for 15.oo for my inconvenience... She was real nice but I still did not get what I needed.. I have a shoulder and elbow problem and it is hard to lift sometimes... Oh well I found it on ebay for 30.00 more and just ordered it... Then I got an email that the gift card was for online order only... GRRRRR

So be careful when you order online with them also...... grace

Comments (8)