SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
easternmoon

manufacture bamboo basket straw rattan wire basket boxes

easternmoon
16 years ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am glad to know you on internet,and i am writing to inquire whether you would willing to establish business relations with us.

Since 1996,our factory has been in manufacturing various products such as baskets,boxes,household purposes,decoration,gift sets,frames and so on.Our products are made by bamboo,wood,tin,straw,willow,grass,rattan,bark, wire netting, plastic bar and others green natural material.Here produces bamboo,rattan,wooden and tin products.We are one of the leading manufacturers.

We are in the center of China-ASEAN Zone,where close to HK and SHENZHEN.Convenient transport,lower labour,high quality,shorter lead time and reasonable competitive price.Our factory covers 6000 square meters and have 200 skillful staffs.And we dealing business in this area in china domestic market have more than ten years,still havent sell outside yest.Now,if you are importer or distributor,we would like to cooperate with you to open up the business in your market with our products.We also can manufacture products according to your spec,drawings,detail,and your request.We are sincerely expecting any of your enquires.

More detail please visit out website as follow,if you have any question or need more detail,please don't hesitate to contact me.Thank you.

Best Regards

Harry

General manager

Nanning Natural Arts and Crafts Co.,ltd

http://nnac.itrademarket.com

Phone: +86 771 8264286

Email address: harrycrafts@gmail.com

Msn: harry198008@hotmail.com

Address: 156#,Nanhai Road,New City District,Binyang Town,Nanning City,Guangxi Province,China.

Comment (1)