SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrscharms1

LOOKING for: Good News! I am Running a Snack Bar!

Mrscharms1
19 years ago

Sorry about the "looking for a recipe" thing, but I have no choice! Anyways, a little background...I work at an auction...the guy who runs the auction asked me if I would be interested in running the snack bar and I said empatically "YES!!!"..then three weeks later, he closed up shop. I was really PO'd, but what could I do? Not only that...but I was out of my auction job!

So then another guy took it over and I asked him if he still wanted me to work for him and the answer was yes..then asked if I could run the snack bar and he said that his wife wanted to do it. Boo hoo! I knew she was going to sink very fast...she had two girls that she hired, paying them each $35 for the day...and the menu was CRAP! Hot dogs, meatball subs and chili..that was it, besides drinks! When I had it for the 3 or 4 weeks, I had home made soup and a special of the week, along with hot dogs, hamburgers and fries, and sometimes even took in leftovers from the fridge lol. But I sold them!

So today when I went to work, he called and asked me if I wanted to take over the snack bar...YOU BETCHA, Buddy!!

I am so excited right now, you would not believe it!!! Where I live in Delaware, it seems that no matter what your skills are, the pay is the same...and I am not going to give my 100 words per hour typing skills away for $6.15 per hour...I start the first weekend of March!

Janice

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County