SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bkfdwife

way OT- update on me

bkfdwife
16 years ago

Since I seem to get a few emails every day checking on me, I thought I'd update...

I've been around, but really busy with end of year Girl Scout budget stuff and last minute baby prep. Jayme was diagnosed officially with asthma on Tuesday, so the doctor had thought she would do a cerivical sweep today....Jayme just went to the doctor and she has decided to wait until next week as Jayme's blood pressure, room air oxygen stats and general health are real good. Looks like no baby this week unless Jayme just goes into labor. Because of her asthma, Jayme is now a high risk pregnancy, next Thursday she will go back to the doctor. Doc will do an ultrasound, non stress test and the "sweep" which may or may not start labor on it's own. Her official due date is July 14th, but the Doctor said last week she was comfortable with her delivering anytime. She'll figure out how big roughly Belle is next week when she does the ultrasound, but a month or so ago she was over 6lbs. So, we have another week maybe! hahaha

Doing a craft sale here this weekend, so wouldn't surprise me if Belle decides to make an appearance this weekend, totally on her own. Kind of hope so, it would show she's got some of her stubborn, independent grammie and mom in her! hehehehe

Anyway, for those that I concerned with my absence, I'm sorry, I'm here, will keep you all updated on any baby news!

Thanks!

Lisa

Comments (9)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor