SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ecranny

cherry cabinets and green granite

ecranny
13 years ago

I am trying to decide the color scheme for my kitchen, having already installed oak flooring (red/white mix - very busy) and purchased cherry lumber for the cabinets. I will not stain the cabinets, just bring out the natural color using a 'satin' oil/varnish mixture. I am trying to decide on the color of the granite, walls and backsplash. I think I would like a dark green granite, like Uba Tuba or Butterfly Verde, but Sea Foam Green might work, although I think that might be too pale for my taste. The rest of the house is painted with a light Latte color, with mahogany windows and doors, and I am thinking about using the same latte color in the kitchen, but maybe more of a grey color would be better. For the backsplashes, I was thinking of a matt glass tile iether dark green (if using Sea Foam granite) or a lighter green (if using Uba Tuba) - how about a mixture including a rusty orange color?

Anyone have any comments on these color combinations, or better still, anyone got any pictures that have these elements?

Comment (1)