SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Have You Been Doing This Week?

What Have You Been Doing This Week?

It has been a busy week around here. Shopping with the girls and also house work of course. We also took 3 dogs to the groomers. I had Izzi clipped even shorter, as she gets so hot. I was asked to fix some food for a funeral dinner at our church. They asked if I could bring a big pan of macaroni and cheese a large sweet potato casserole and two big 10 inch apple pies. Cheryl and I delivered those yesterday at 11 to the church. Today I have in the oven a great big black raspberry pie and a big strawberry rhubarb one. When they are done I am putting in a cherry pie. The two big ones I will take tomorrow for our Mother's Day and birthdays celebration we did not have last Sunday. I soon will peel my potatoes for the cheese buffet potatoes I will take and also get my coleslaw ready. I tried to get in a little sewing but I don't have my project finished yet! No garden has been planted but hopefully we can next week. It rained some here overnight. I hope everyone has had a good week and a great day today.

Sue in Central Indiana

Comments (11)