SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
baunlee

Need space suggestion

10 years ago

Hi I need some help with the spacing of the living room I am about to move into. There are not many options because the room is very narrow and I believe I could try to make it work as two areas. The second area is outside the master bedroom so I would need help thinking about that.

I have included pictures of the living room from when the house was for sale. Old person lived there clearly! The house is empty now and I just need to figure out where and how I want to put things.

There are two windows on the North side of the house. The kitchen and the hall lead into the living area so these archways are present as well as a door to a bedroom. In the very corner near the kitchen archway there is a closet in the far right corner.

Any and all help is appreciated, I am currently experiencing a back injury so I am trying to figure out how I want to put things

Any other suggestions could be good too, the program I used was http://urbanbarn.icovia.com/icovia.aspx

L 21 x W 13

{{!gwi}}

The outside is sad looking eventually I will give the house some focal point as in the front porch but for now I'm still shocked there is no plants out front. I need advice on exterior upgrade. Hate the bright blue but probably no $ to change that yet.

I also apologize because I have a hard time navigating the forum layout question area but any help is wonderful for me I am so lost with the designing of personal space it is hard to be objective. I added the photos because I tend to be a visual person and maybe this can help some of you figure out how to help. :) thanks everyone

Comments (4)