SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flchad

pool complete with pics - east central FL

flchad
15 years ago

My pool has had water in it for about 3 weeks now. I got a couple dips in when it was still ~ 75. Been working on getting the yard back in order for the last 3 weekends, and almost there. Pool was built by Intercoastal Pool and Spa. Aside from some equipment issues, there is nothing better I could ask for. I stayed home alot to see what was going on and every single person that worked on my pool I had the impression that they were working as if it was their own pool. Anyway, about 7 weeks from dig to water. I am really liking the Easytouch and Intelliflo.

equipment showed up - it was tight...

all ready for concrete

shotcrete

somebody is ready...

tiled and plumbed

mosaics

plastered

bluestone with black

done with some landscaping still needed

vf and easy touch with my $10 a month power costs

we got a waterall plumbed that we'll add at a later date. we got a fan spray also which is pretty cool - like that feature. We opted for the banded deck and differnt cantilever edge than the standard. We got a pretty big beach area with a wrap around bench seat. Everything turned out pretty much exactly as I was hoping...

thanks to everyone that I have learned from here and there's been alot of folks I picked up great info from. Pentair and my PB came thru with the beta version of the firmware that lets the ET and VF talk. The real release is soon I'm told.

Comments (4)