SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rubydoo67

F/U to sprinkler heads and more

gardensgirl
17 years ago

Thanks to everyone who took time to respond.

Result: I had an independent sprinkler company come out and inspect the heads and installation. Gave me a report indicating everything is fine and up to code. Just easier than paying a lawyer for "contract interpretation". So, that's done.

To answer a few questions: No there is no way to test them per 2 sprinkler companies. And yes, I think any able-bodied homeowner could replace them themselves once they learned the procedure.

More fun stuff...........buyers' agent is now accusing me of moving my parking spaces. The townhome gets 2 reserved spaces. Think of piano keys, the far right is a visitor spot in front of the home, directly left of that is my space and 4 spaces further to the left is my other space. She called the mgmt. company for my HOA and told them I moved the spaces because they were together originally. The lady told her she was nuts and they had always been like that for 15 years. I mean really, like I went there in the middle of the night wearing camo and night-vision goggles and repainted my court's parking space #'s and added a visitor spot. What a moron! I do not have high hopes for this settlement actually occurring on Monday.

Comments (11)