SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinabinabobina

PB claiming bankruptcy

tinabinabobina
16 years ago

Just when we thought things can't get any worse, we were recently notified that our pool builder Konen's Kustom Pool & Spa in Yuma Arizona has closed their doors and is claiming bankruptcy. He is abandoning approximately 12 pools that he have not been completed.

Here is a link to my last post, if you want to refresh your memory. http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pools/msg1012472614707.html?7

Currently, the pool has no leaks, but has several cracks in the plaster, ALLOT of mottling, it has never been balanced, the equipment is not working properly, we have 3 pumps, only 1 is working, the self cleaning jet's are ruined from all the acid, the water is green and dirty. We don't know what to do, we have asked another pool company to come take a look at it, and tell us what needs to be done to get things in working order. I have a feeling the plaster has to be chipped out again, the jet's have to replaced, God knows about the plumbing, what a nightmare. We have paid $102,000.00 for this pool, have been stressing over it for 11 months and now this......Sigh, we will pursue the insurance company and see what will happen next. Anyways, sorry it seems I am always the bearer of bad news. Thanks for reading this far, hope everyone is well.

Sincerely,

Tina

Comments (8)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES