SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
danielle00_gw

Kitchen accessory question (griddle) and kitchen update

danielle00
15 years ago

First the question:

We have a Bluestar 36" 6-burner stove. I want to get a cast iron griddle to put over the burners to make pancakes. Does something like this exist for this size range? I was hoping it would cover two burners. Ideas?

Update:

My inlaws are leaving today and my kitchen and I survived. MIL insisted on doing ALL the clean up after every meal, which was fantastic, but it did make me a bit nervous since soapstone scratches easily. It survived her (very agressive and rough) clean up efforts! I LOVE all of the appliances-- especially my range and the Electrolux wall oven. I've never had a nice wall oven, so it is absolutely wonderful to get consistent, even results with whatever I'm baking or roasting.

I'm so, so glad we did this project and splurged for a few extras/upgrades we hadn't originally planned. It really has changed the whole atmosphere/look of our home (the kitchen is the biggest room and it opens up to the very small living area.

Thanks again for all the help! & if anyone could help me with the griddle question, I'd appreciate it.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH