SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
new2quilting

Clarification of user names

new2quilting
16 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I didn't want to say anything when another newbie with a very similar user name to mine appeared, but since things have gotten a bit messy, I want to clarify any confusion as in one of the posts someone thought it was me. The new person who posted the Lazy Mazy quilt question is new2quiltingFUN and I don't know if she ever gave her name. I am Amy in SoCal and my user name is new2quilting and have been on this forum since February. I have participated in the "It's not easy being green challenge", Trifles FQ swap, Craftydee's I-Spy critters swap, Red's strings swaps and contributed a few blocks for Lynn and Red's charities and I just hosted the Patriotic Fabric swap and am hosting the Months of the Year swap. I have posted several photos (including one of a Patriotic table mat yesterday), asked many questions, and I have received a lot of support and encouragement from this forum and I look forward to reading the posts every day. When the site was down for several days I was going through withdrawal! I don't know if I should change my forum name, but just wanted to make sure to clear up any misunderstanding. --Amy

Comments (18)