SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
salsajose

Our Pool Almost Complete! Marietta, GA

salsajose
16 years ago

On October 2nd we broke ground on our new 18x36 Freeform Shotcrete pool. We had spoken with a handful of PB's and made our final decision on Atlantis Pools. My wife and I are glad we did. Bruce Todd and Brian the owners have been awesome through the entire process. These guys take pride in their work and understand the true meaning of customer satisfaction. Since we broke ground, there has been sub-contractors working on our pool almost non stop. Both of the owners have been vigilant and working on-site to insure that everything is done right. These guys don't miss a beat. It's only been 3 weeks! and all that remains is Gas hookup, Stack stone steps, retaining wall, Sundek application, fencing, and landscaping. Should be swimming before Halloween. If you are in the Atlanta area and considering a pool for your home. Please consider Atlantis Pools. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed. I promise! Once I figure out how to attach pics I will.

Our pools specs follows:

18x36 freeform shape

Escavation and final grade for landscape

Depth: 3.5'-5'-4' (Sports Pool)

Custom entry steps with 6' of wing benches with Umbrella sleeve on first entry step.

Engineered steel pattern with #3 and #4 rebar rods

All plumbing 40PVC with 2 skimmers and 4 return lines

Shotcrete Shell with 12" Flagstone Coping around pool

4' Sheer Descent waterfall with separate 1.5hp pump

AquaLogic PS/4 with AquaPod Remote, 1 1/2 HP Hayward Pump

Hayward Cartridge Filter

Hayward Natural Gas Heater 400K BTU w/Electronic Ignition

Electical Bonding of Pool and Equipment

800sq Ft of Sundek finish concrete decking with steel rods and 2 umbrella PVC sleeves

1-500watt pool light

Four inch drain line: 100ft

52ft of 2ft raised bond beam faced in Stacked Flagstone

36ft of stone finger ledge in raised bond beam wall

6" ceramic tile around entire pool at waterline

StoneScapes Carribean Blue Pebble Plaster

Double Main Drains in deep end of pool

GoldLine Salt Purification system SWG

Polaris 280 Automatic Pool Cleaner with separate pump.

Start-up service and instructions

Maintenance Kit: Telescopic Pole, Brush, Net, PH test kit

Comments (13)