SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
slonewby_gw

More Bianco BS help please???

slonewby
12 years ago

My kitchen is coming along....cabinet install started yesterday (and I've already put the first blemish in them! sigh...that's another story)...

Anyway, I could use some more BS help and/or wall color help. Here are a few pix:

Here is the kitchen as of yesterday:

This granite (Bianco Antico) will be begin installation on Monday:

Here is a picture of our granite with our chosen flooring...the flooring is 12X12 porcelain tile in a chocolatey slate color:

I'm having just as much trouble as most people with selecting a BS! I would love to do cream subway with decorative cream accents but hubby wants color. I posted this crackle glass before ...hubby likes it ...I like it but not so much with the granite:

I would like to keep the kitchen light and airy so don't want to go too dark on the BS. I love Bee's arabesque tiles but they are pretty much out of the price range and wouldn't solve hubby's want of color... I think they make the crackle glass in a dark brown and also in a whitish/bluish color...any thoughts on those? The stingray tile seems too dark to me....

I love the cream colored decorative tile in the 3rd photo and would love to incorporate that somehow either in cream or white......oh..and, our lighting isn't fully in yet...it will be LED so cabinets will appear more white like the ones closest to the camera (rather than the ones in the background being made dingy by our old lighting!)

Help??

Janine

Comments (21)