SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chulaman

Aqualink instead of Intellitouch w/Intelliflo & Intellibrite

15 years ago

A couple of questions for Pauster and others that have Aqualink with Intelliflo. Perhaps repair guy and/or deeker have these answers also.

I am about to start my pool and had specified the Intellitouch i10+3D with an Intelliflo VF on the pool and an Intelliflo 4x160 for the spa. The Design calls for 4 Intellibrites in the pool (49'x18', 3.5--8' deep in Midnight Blue), 1 Intellibrite in the spa (7'sq), but I also considered the SAVIs which use smaller niches.

I see that Pauster has an Aqualink hooked to a VF with an RS-485 connector and has full functionality. is the same tru with a 4x160, and where is there documentation for that hookup.

Also, the Intellitouch allows direct color modes settings with the Intellibrites. Is this true of the Auqalink, or do i need to use the Jandy or Hayward LED lights. Once again, where is the documentation as I see nothing in the Aqualink Manual.

Finally, I had intended to have an is10 spa side remote and a Mobile Touch Wireless with the Intellitouch. What are the equivalent Jandy devices?

Thanks all.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus