SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chulaman

Intellitouch programming questions

chulaman
14 years ago

For any experts out there I have a some Intellitouch programming questions for items that are not well covered in the manuals. I have the i3+10D with an extra valve module and an i10x with another extra valve module, 4 intellibrite pool lights and an intellibrite spa light are wired to separate aux circuits. The pool uses an Intelliflo VF and the spa uses an Intelliflo VS+SVRS & a Master Temp Heater.

1. Is there a more expert programming manual, perhaps something from Pentair tech school?

2. SPA CONTROL: How do you set the spa button to automatically close the spa spillover valve?

3. INTELLIBRITE CONTROL: The intellitouch manual suggests that if you have groups of lights they must each have at least 2 lights. It seems these groups are really designed for setting up color swim. All I want to do is to have the pool lights in a group and the spa light separate, so I could turn on the spa light and pick its mode. It just plain will not work. Seems like a glaring programming error by Pentair unless I am missing something

4. "SMART" FLOW ADJUSTMENTS: Is there a way to program the Intellitouch such that if I enable/disable a feature that opens/closes a valve, flow is added/subtracted from the current flow setting of the Intelliflo VF. For example, If I am running the spa spillover @ 35 GPM and turn on the bubblers can I get it to bump up to 50 GPM, then if I turn on the slide add another 30 GPM, etc. From what I can tell the programming is way more simplistic and this is just not possible.

5. FLOW LIMIT: Can I program a "hard" upper flow limit on the VF. I am plumber with an inline Autpolot CC-15 cell/manifold with an upper limit spec of 100 GPM and the VF will do 130 GPM.

Thanks.

Comments (8)