SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liaki_gw

I can't find white glossy subway 3X6 tiles in Greece!!

liaki
15 years ago

Hello, I live in Greece and although i had found a shop with subway tiles with beveled edge, at the last minute they told me that the factory (which is in Spain) doesn't sent them currently (not just them but to every country) cause someone else took the factory. I hope it will get solve quickly but they can't give me an answer as to when or if. And i looked in lots of other shops and they all say that they don't make that size anymore!!!!

The thing is i'm remodeling my kitchen and i really really wanted white glossy tiles 3X6 and i don't know what to do now!!!

I was thinking if i can make subway tiles 3X6 by cutting square tiles, of course i wouldn't be doing that, but the guy that is putting the tiles.

Could it actually work?? Has anyone does something like that before? It's not a big kitchen, i just need 70 sf of tiles.

Or does anyone know if i can order them from England or Italy or Spain?? Because from USA it will be expensive with the shipping and all.

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me!! I can't sleep at nights!!!

Thank you very much

Lia

Comments (3)