SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zztopsoil

I Need Some Help for My Mother.

zztopsoil
15 years ago

Hello Everyone.

I Have Posted this at a Couple of Other Sites but Have Only Gotten a Single Offering for My Mom so...

I Thought I'd Give My 'Gardenweb' and 'Home Site' Buddies a Try.

My Mother is a Wonderful 86 Year Old Woman Who Can Not Say No to Someone Who Wants to Start a Quilt or Needs Help Quilting or Stiching.

She Belongs to a Retired Ladies Group Who Quilts and Makes Quilts and Sleeping Bags for Individuals Who Need Them.

My Mother Said Yes that She Would Participate in a 'Quilt Square Send-Off' by Sending 4 People 2 Squares of the Designated Fabric(Purple or Lavender Colored-Print or Solid) Fabrics to Four Other People.

Well for 2 Months She has been Mailing Out the Last 2 Envelopes to Different People and They Continue to Send the Letter and the Pieces Back to Her Because They are too Busy at this Time of Year...so...

I I am Volunteering and am Offering My Mom My Services by Asking and am Requesting to See if I Can Find Her 2 People Who Would be Wlling to Participated in a 'Purple or Lavender' Quilt Block Exchange. Similar to the Old Chain Letter Idea...but with Quilt Squares.

You Send 2 Squares of the Colored Fabic to 4 People You Know Who Quilt and 2 Squares to the First Person at the Top List on the Quilt Letter. So You End Up Sending 10 - 6" Squares to 5 Indivuals. Cost Would be Fabric...Envelope and the Total of Postage( 2.10 ).

I Only Need 2 People but a Third Would be Nice as an Alternate.

And...You Should End Up with Enough Squares for a Nice Lavender/Purple Square Quilt.

I Will Truly Appreciate it if Two(2) People Could Step-Up and Volunteer.

Post Here or D-Mail Me if You Could Help My Mom Out and Beleive Me..."She Will Get the Letter and Fabrics to You Immediately for Participation".

Thank You in Advance.

Lelan.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH