SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doublespiral

SF Bay Area Pebble Owners - assitance requested

doublespiral
14 years ago

Hi all,

I am building a pool near Cabo San Lucas in Mexico and there is an authentic Pebble-Tec installer there. Unfortunately, they are fairly new to being an authorized dealer - they used to install their own pebble mix previously - and all the colors that they have done are lighter than what I am looking for.

I am interested in as deep a blue as I can get - one that looks as close to ocean blue as possible with the minimum of green. My leading current candidate is Midnight Blue, even though it does seem to have some green in it. I am also curious to see Granite Blue - as it seems to have no green - and Black Pearl as it looks somewhat similar to Midnight Blue before adding water.

So I am seeking anyone with a deep colored Pebble-Tec (or Pebble Sheen) pool who would be kind enough to open their backyards to me so that I can view their pool, preferably during the time of day when their pool is in full sun. It would only take me 5-10 minutes to come in and take a look and I would be happy to accommodate any time schedule that would be convenient for you. I am at home in San Francisco until Monday, August 31st when I head back to Mexico where I will need to choose the color and finish the pool.

I can cover most any spot in the Bay Area - from San Jose to Pleasanton/Concord, Marin, etc. I had a local pool builder lined up who claimed he could get me in to see some of his pools, but now he is no longer willing to do so. (I guess that would have been a stretch since he wouldn't be making any money off of me, but his initial offer seemed sincere.)

Since I know this is an unusual request, I would be happy to provide references or any other info that you would need to make you feel comfortable with a stranger coming to see your backyard. I'm friendly, won't take much of your time, and would certainly be appreciative. Back in school, my kindergarten teachers all checked the box "Plays well with others."

I'd be happy to speak with you on the phone beforehand, if that would be helpful.

You can email me at erik (at) doublespiralZZZ.com

(Just remove the ZZZ from the domain name above - sorry, but I'm a bit paranoid about getting spam from the automated email harvesters.)

Many thanks in advance,

Erik

Comments (2)