SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andt_gw

Need Advice on Deck Design / Landscaping

andt
14 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am definitely new to this forum and have posted another somewhat related question in another post. We began working on our new pool about a week and a half ago but we are working "blind" so to say. Our PB does not offer design services per se but we were very pleased with the all of the jobs that they have done. I am hoping that someone may be able to help me out with design as I have noticed a couple of qualifies individuals referenced in these postings but without contact information.

Essentially we have a narrow lot and thus decided to put in a 16 x 32 rectangular pool with 8ft steps jutting out on one side. The pool is separated from the house with what used to be a grassy area (will need to be resseded eventually). We have a tentative design on sketch paper but I am looking to develop a more picture realistic design concept and don't have the software or skills :) to do it. We are really looking to finalize our deck plans and also determine the best landscaping options given our design. Just as an FYI we live on a LOT of ledge and as such we knew that the pool location would be driven by where we could get enough depth. Hence doing this a little backwards :)

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments (2)