SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisapico

Looking for a great cabinet shop in Oregon?

16 years ago

The Cabinet Factory in Eugene is a gem - a real find. For those who are local, give them a look. I have seen three of their projects and they do it all (inset, flush overly, etc).

Our bid, so far, without paint, install and hardware is $12,600 (this includes 40 sq ft of cabinets in kitchen with mostly drawers & a pullout pantry; an inset entryway bench;a 7 1/2' butcher block island & a window seat in DR. The bid is for inset with flush overlay being less expensive, of course. We still have the MBR and closet to figure out but I'm very impressed.

The shop is small and is run by a father/son team. One of their best assets, I think, is that they know how to listen and have creative, inventive ideas/solutions to quirky issues.

There is a house plan that's been published in Fine Home Building for the last couple of years (architect, David Edrington) and the cabinets were made by this company. I have no vested interest in this other than I wasn't impressed with what was available to me locally and began a search that ended up not 45 minutes away from where I live.

I think they may be booked out for a bit, but I just wanted to share the wealth.

Comments (12)