SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynn06_gw

Can anyone give me some advice about a grace quilt frame please.

lynn06
13 years ago

A sunny hello from Minnesota where it is presently 26 degrees. I hope everyone is having a terrific day.

I was hoping someone might know something about grace quilting frames. I just seen an ad that someone in our area has a quilting frame for sale. I talked to the owner who said that she purchased it in 2004, set it up and has done maybe 6 quilts on it. She said once they had it set up it remained up. It comes with all the instructions and the box it came in. But she said there doesn't seem to be any number on it anywhere so I can't seem to do any research on it on-line. She paid $964 and wants to sell it for $325. I don't find the time to quilt much but keep adding to my pile of fabric so I'm trying to decide if I should make such a purchase or will it just sit there collecting dust which is why she is selling it. I'm wondering if anyone could give me some advice on this. The frame is wooden with metal rails and plastic carriage. It goes up to queen size. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer me.

Comments (5)