SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
comkow_gw

Intermatic PE1353 (2 speed pump)

comkow
15 years ago

RepairGuy - you had offered to send or post a diagram of the PE1353 b/c I had so many issues with my last electrician, that I want to make sure this electrician has the best electrical diagrams to work from and you had said the one provided from the manuf could be confusing for a first timer installer.

We finally have an electrician coming this Wednesday afternoon to finish what the other guy had enough of. I already am not getting a great feeling b/c I told him we wanted one control for the low pump, one for the high pump and the other, who knows...pool lights, landscape lights when we get them??

He told me he would really just use the first circuit as on/off and on high speed. I told him how I got this specific timer to operate a 2 speed pump though and he told me I would operate the high and low through my SWG (Autopilot), and the 3 circuits on this timer are not needed. So now I am wondeirng if my $220 timer should really only be a $100 timer if I cannot use it as planned.

If you have a chance PLEASE (begging here..lol) can you either post the picture or email it to me at accttemp24"at"yahoo"dot"com.

Thank you so much!!

Comment (1)