SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_7117684

HELP "Shoppers Extraordinaire"

User
10 years ago

Hello, Referred here by BR forum, quote: ''The Home Decorating forum has shoppers extraordinaire.''

Called every on-line place that lists having this vanity (Danze DF012124 - 24'' [not the 28-30'' model]), only to be told it is "discontinued and not available." Not sure why they post it on their website as ''available,'' when it is not. Even places I called more than a week ago, still have it listed.

Has anyone seen it in a store somewhere?

If not, have you seen a vanity that would meet the following criteria?
- furniture style
- traditional or antique style (not contemporary)
- brown-cherry-walnut stain
- white or black top
- less than 18" front to back
- max 30" side to side
- rounded front edges

I know this is a huge wish list, and I may end up with a pedestal or wall mounted sink that will fit the space - but not the decor.

THANK YOU.

Comments (11)

• bbstx
    10 years ago

I know nothing about this place, but they indicate they have it

Here is a link that might be useful: Danze Orrington 24

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

I am not positive but I believe I've seen it at Lowe's.

• User
    10 years ago

similar

Here is a link that might be useful: Lowes

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks ingeorgia. I'm looking for something a little more upscale in quality. I've seen this $98. vanity in the store, and it seemed flimsy.

• User
    10 years ago

Buy the flimsy one, have a cabinet maker make a nice cabinet to fit the sink?

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

@ lov_kitchen - having a cabinet made is an option I am considering. Thank you.

• patty_cakes
    10 years ago

I have two of these in my master bath. They've been in 6 years and there 's been no problem with the finish or anything else. I don't think this is where my builder got mine, since they have solid black granite tops, but the cabinet itself is very close.

There's also a black more rounded style you might like on the same site.

Here is a link that might be useful: cabinet

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

@ patty_cakes - I LOVE your vanity, it is exactly what I want; except I need a more rounded style (to minimize injuries to those walking by it) to fit in the space I have. Maybe I should just get it and put a stack of chemical cold packs nearby for anyone who hits a corner..... just kidding!

That is a great site, they have many beautiful vanities.

I found a couple rounded ones that may work, but may be missing the one you are referring to. Do you have a name or model # so I can search the site and make sure I didn't miss it.

THANK YOU.

• suero
    10 years ago

Almost what you want, but it's 19" front to back

Here is a link that might be useful: Fairmont Designs

• suero
    10 years ago

Again, not what you asked for, but it's only 15 3/4" front to back:

Here is a link that might be useful: Bowtie 18

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

@ suero - great site with a lot of beautiful vanities. Am going to try cutting out a template of the fairmont one to see if it will work. Thank you!