SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jan_jan_gw

My kitchen (pics)

jan_jan
15 years ago

Please HELP! Sorry if I did the pictures too big/small this is my first time picture posting.

I don't have a fancy layout or sketch. We are adding on to our kitchen and I hope you can help. In the first picture we are taking the wall to the right with the table on it and continuing out to meet the wall with the sink under the window. So that part in the middle with the sliding door will be gone and open space. Make sense? The next picture is pre-demo and the sink was in front of the other wall. The other picture is the rest of the kitchen around the corner to give you an idea. Anyway, I need to know what to do with my new corner. I am leaving everything where it is now. It is soooo functionable and great to cook in but it was just WAY TOO small. THis will open it up and make it seem bigger. So I am replacing that window above the sink with a new window same size. Now should I put another one the same size next to it or do a cabinet to match the other cabinets with glass to tie it in. The space I'm working with is the same as the sliding glass door wall. Just imagine that wall pushed all the way back and flat with the sink. I hope this makes sense. Also my door will be on the other side of the window (next to the table) and it will be all glass. HELP!

Jan

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath