SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maiat_gw

Decora vs. Medallion Kitchen Cabinets

maiat
10 years ago

Hello! I am not new to this forum, I consult it all of the time, but this is the first time I am asking a question. My husband and I are living in Australia temporarily for work and have chosen to renovate our home in the U.S. while we are gone. Mainly we are doing this so we don't have to live in the mess. We have a longstanding relationship with our contractor and trust him implicitly. We have found that most things can be done on the internet, email and phone. The 14 hour time difference is challenging, as we have to wait until 10 pm (8 am EST) to talk to our contractor or any place of business. However, our biggest hurdle is how to choose the cabinet manufacturer. We have narrowed our cabinets to Decora Inset or Medallion Platinum Inset. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on either cabinet manufacturer because I cannot put my hands on them to see the difference in quality, if any. The house is a small simple farmhouse built in 1900, so we want to go with a classic farmhouse kitchen.
Thoughts? Bueller?

Comments (7)