SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
njfolks

Northern NJ Pool Builder Recommendations Needed

njfolks
15 years ago

Thank you in advance to anyone who can provide a recommendation on a specific pool builder who has a local presence in the northern Bergen County or NJ area. If a pool owner, please share who else you interviewed or researched and why you chose one and not the other. I do not want to use companies like Anthony Sylvan or Blue Haven. Besides issues regarding the quality of their construction, customer service and how they operate in general, I have found much of people's experience (good or bad) depended on their particular salesperson. A lot is riding on the decisions made during the time leading up to the contract or in the initial design phase. I do not feel comfortable only dealing with a salesperson and not the actual pool builder at the initial phase of the project. We would prefer companies that have the owners or other knowledgeable and professional company people to deal with rather than be left interfacing solely through a salesperson. Can anyone provide recommendations on pool builders who are knowledgeable, trustworthy and decent people to deal with and who care about their industry and their product & service to the customer? (Hope this isn't to much to ask or expect.) I have been trying to read as much as possible on this forum that I found lately and have discovered a great deal of information that is being generously shared that is helpful to all. Thank you to all the people trying to help one another and the various industry professionals who are building good faith with the public while hopefully growing their reputations and their businesses. At this time, I could really use some geographically specific recommendations on professional pool builders.

Comments (8)