SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1929spanish

Yippee! Final Kitchen Plan & Materials

1929Spanish
12 years ago

We're deep into our reno. The addition is framed, the roof is going on, rough plumbing is done and they are finishing up on the rewiring of the whole house. It's a process for sure.

We finalized our kitchen plan a while back and have found all of our materials so I thought I'd share. The one thing that I need to take a photo of is the fabric for the curtain in front of the pantry and laundry room.

We decided to go that route because we get more access to the area (they are different widths, so a sliding door would be difficult) and it will add some softness in the small space. I ran up to my favorite fabric store in Los Angeles this morning and picked up a great heavy woven cotton in a golden tan with a red stripe - all very muted.

We are going with the Dynasty Omega Marion cabinets in Pesto, Corian Rain Cloud (still shopping price on this one - it's expensive!) counters, Home Depot's Lantern tile backsplash and Arto Brick 6' hex tile in Desert. We're using vintage glass knobs, Pottery barn iron wrap-around curtain rods and the faucet is brushed steel Newport Brass - complements of Ebay!

We're focused on the end result and trying not to let the process stress us out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Final Kitchen Plan

Comments (4)