SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stuntchik

Still waiting for......

stuntchik
15 years ago

my PB to call me and follow up on them coming over here to address the issues I'm having. I'm wondering if it was just a "stall" to keep me quiet and "happy"?

They were here on Wed. and haven't heard from them since. Do you think I'm just being impatient?

I'm a little gun shy because these people have the habit of just showing up, calling and saying we're at the front gate and then of course, I'll be at work and unable to get them in the gate. The other day they called and said they were on their way and I had a vet appointment. He didn't want to wait a 15 min. for me to get home and almost left. I had to leave the vet and speed home, just because I knew he was going to leave and I probably wouldn't be able to get him back any time soon.

A couple of months ago they said that "absolutely" they would have the repairs done before July 4th. I know that's not going to happen unless I wanted to be under construction during my party.

I left a message for them the other day asking for them to call me. Nothing!

I'm hoping they'll get it done before we go on vacation on July 21st. Not to mention my sister who will be taking care of my ranch, with her kids and will be here swimming for the week I'm gone.

My issues:

Deck sank due to leak that was caused by a PVC pipe that slipped apart from not being properly glued. The leak caused the deck to sink, the spa steps to fall, and a large crack in the deck. I was closing my eyes to the crack in the deck because I know concrete cracks but, they took so long to get back to me, I now want it repaired.

My beach entry is cracking with gaps because the Pebble Sheen at the top/beginning of the entry is not under water. The PB said the other day that he's never seen that happen before. He thinks it's because of the heat here. He might be right but, it's not my fault it gets in the triple digits here. He said that the beach entry pools he's done in the OC (where it's closer to the ocean) have never cracks and they aren't under water. Personally I think he's full of it. I would like to see pictures of all those beach entry pools he's done.

The color of my deck never took. We paid an extra $1.00 per sq foot for color instead of plain concrete. My deck is horribly blotchy with color on part of it and then the rest looks like cement without the color. I asked if they could talk to the concrete company months ago but, never did. My PB said it was because the cement still had moisture in it. This was several months after the deck was poured. It still looks the same way, over a year later. Give me a break, I live in hot, dry weather. Shouldn't the deck be dry by now??

Just venting.

Comments (12)