SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
junkyardgirl

She's gone!

junkyardgirl
16 years ago

Well, my visitor from hell is gone. She left early this morning, whining that she didn't know if she had enough money to get back. She had given me $20 for food and utilities, and I gave it back to her. I just wanted her GONE! She has serious psychological issues she needs to work on. The relationship between her and her son is just strange. He's the parent, she's the whiny, needy child.

I told her flat out that she's spoiled, and that she manipulates people to get what she wants, and then cries and acts like the world is coming to an end when she doesn't. I'm telling you, she has PROBLEMS!

Anyway, I'm going to send her an email tonight telling her not to contact me anymore. I was going to tell her when she left, but she was so "nervous" about driving all the way to Ohio, I didn't. Hell, she just drove down here! She drove for three days to stay three days and leave. I told her flat out I thought that was not normal behavior for any sane person. Now I've drive to SC to see my mom for only a couple of days, but at the time, I could drive straight through. I don't even try now.

So I've been so p.o.'d all day that I haven't done jack but sit here and search for my genealogy stuff. Not productive. I'm not in a good mood at all. The doctor's office ticked me off, and I yelled at her and told her I was finding another doctor because the staff was incompetent.

Just venting, thanks for listening.

Comments (7)