SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
inthegreen

I want my Mom

InTheGreen
12 years ago

I want my Mom.

I read another blog at this site entitled "I want my mom" so I thought I would write one too. It would seem I have became pretty good at growing green over the past few years and my mom is not here to enjoy the fruits of my labors.

I had lost my mother to an illness a while back and I miss her terribly. I would rarely dream throughout my life, but I now dream of my mother often. I look forward to sleeping and seeing her. My wife loved my wife like she was her mom. My mom was truly a wonderful person. I did not know how much my mother loved me until after she died. That�s a long story in itself.

Now that my mother is gone I look forward to being with her again. I realize that my mother was the most significant person in my life. She made a difference. She believed in me even when others did not.

Now after she has gone, I only have my wife to share things with . Not that that is bad but I wanted to treat my mother like a queen, like the royalty she was in my life.

In the past few months my income has soared to tens of millions of dollars each month and I would be able to give my mother anything her heart desired. Now that she is gone, I want only one thing and that�s my Mom.

I realize I did it all for my Mom. She was my friend, my mentor, my security. She was my connection to this life. Now that she is gone, I am waiting for my life to end so I can be with her once again. Nothing else matters any longer.

I pray I see my Mom in my dreams tonight.

I love you Mom, and I thank you for all you have done for me over the years. You were the difference.

Your Son with the broken heart

Comments (4)

Sponsored