SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

Bummer......Rocky's relative just showed up. :-(

alisande
11 years ago

Another beautiful cat....different coloration from Rocky (pastel grey tabby), but the same uber-friendly behavior and desperation about food (although she doesn't look as thin as Rocky was when he showed up. And the same vocalizations and strong interest in coming in the house. I'm sure this cat is a Rocky sibling.

But Rocky, wonderful as he is, was enough. I don't want another indoor cat (I have four) or another outdoor cat (I have one), and I can't afford another vet bill.

I thought I could feed Bonesy, the outdoor cat, while standing guard, but that didn't work. The new cat rushed the food so fast that Bonesy ran off the porch.

Yelling and clapping my hands have had no effect. I hate to be mean to her, but I just armed a squirt bottle with water. I really want her to go somewhere else. Any thoughts?

Oh, and she's not the only one. A long-haired cat I've seen her and there for years has been spending more time on my porch. He's feral, so he takes off when I show up. I suppose that's good, anyway.

Comments (15)