SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gw

Finally - got hair done today

schoolhouse_gw
11 years ago

Doesn't it just make you feel SO much better? I hadn't had a perm in six years, always wore my hair curly since the 1980's. Lately I've been just getting in cut in a bob, but it was poker straight and even tho I tried to set it on rollers once in awhile I was ready to "be me" again. Must admit my hair has never been so healthy looking and felt so great without those perms though.

Also, changed hairdressers. Now that's enough to scare ya' but I am so happy with Clarice. She LISTENED to me, I didn't want a short tight curly perm like most you see on women my age (60 in May). I described the type of curl and how I wanted it cut higher in the back, a "curly bob" so to speak. She did a wonderful job. Not cheap but worth it to me.

Plus has anyone else had their eyebrows done? I have been trying to grow mine out and it seems nothing is happening and I can not grasp how to shape them. Well, she said she sure could help me with that and out came the wax (I never had waxing done before) and in no time at all my brows had the nicest shape. How did she do that? ha.

Anyway, it all gave me a nice bounce in my step today. I don't want to sleep on my hair tonight less I mess it up. :)

Comments (11)