SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nanhsot

Can we start a thread for established pools?

nanhsot
15 years ago

I'm sure I should switch to a gardening forum, but love seeing all the new pool builds so tend to stick here. We're on year 3 of our pool and I'm having so much fun landscaping and arranging furniture and such. I'd love to see photos of established pools out there.

We're pretty low budget here, would love to have some really long lasting furniture but alas, we're spending money elsewhere (like my broken washing machine!) these days.

Hardscaping is ongoing, my patio is bottom of the barrel for our workers to do (our construction company built our pool), so there are LOTS of unfinished areas left, but I've been planting anyway. It is fun to take photos at the beginning of the summer and contrast it at the end when things are in full bloom and growing nicely. I tend to focus the camera on the mistakes/things left to do, but I also have some neat flower beds completed and we are LOVING our shade structure.

How about some established pool photos....landscaping, pool furniture, etc, I'd love to see it and get more ideas! Here's mine, going into our 2nd year of full swim, though we finished it in August of 06. We're in central Texas, zone 8 generally, but we get several hard freezes and ice storms annually, so we have to avoid all the lovely palms and such.

Here is a link that might be useful: our pool

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz