SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teppy_gw

I hate to ask, but please help one more time

teppy
15 years ago

everyone here is so great. I hate to take up any more space when i know that there are people here just starting out who need advice. I was going to go this one last decision on my own, and i believe that i know what i want, but keep going back and forth. i need to bring these tile samples back tomorrow and place my order. they tell it will take 6 weeks for my tile to come in. EEek! 6 weeks?

Anyway, i have two natural stones from sonoma and can't firmly decide which one looks best with my granite, and kitchen overall. these will be 3x6 subways. I also will have a custom blend mosaic over my stove done in small rhomboid shaped tiles. the small tile pictured, will be in the mix and it will also be ordered in molding pieces to go around the mosaic blend. It will be against the subways, so i pictured it with the tiles. I want them to blend in with very little contrast. For some reason, my photos this morning show my granite darker. it really is more of a whiter white background.

i also have pictured some crackle glazed tiles that i could do. i see really awsome glazed ones here. i found a glazed color of each of the stone tiles that i'm considering.

i find that the martinique, the darker stone, picks up the grays in my granite. but, the lighter cashmere may overall go better in my kitchen and with my cabinets. I just don't know. This is driving my bonkers. one minute i tell myself i know which one and put the others back into the bag, then i find myself getting them out and changing my mind again. this has got to end.

thanks so much for all of the help.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

"{{!gwi}}

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!