SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Things our Mother Taught Us

Jasdip
12 years ago

Oh, I heard many of these! LOL

1. My mother taught me to appreciate A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"

2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You had better pray that comes out of the carpet!"

3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."

4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."

5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall off of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Always wear clean underwear in case you are in an accident."

7. My mother taught me IRONY. "If you don't stop crying, I'll give you something to cry about!"

8. My mother taught me about OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

9. My mother taught me about CONTORTION ISM. "Will you just look at the dirt on the back of your neck?"

1. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You can just sit there until the spinach is all gone."

2. My mother taught me about WEATHER. Your room looks like a tornado went through it!

3. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. You just wait until I get home!

4. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. You are going to get it when you get home!

5. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE. If you don�t stop crossing your eyes, they are going to stick like that.

6. My mother taught me about ESP. Put your sweater on. Don�t you think I know when you are cold

7. My mother taught me about HUMOUR. When the lawn mower cuts off your toes, don�t come running to me!

8. My mother taught me how to BE AN ADULT. If you don�t eat your vegetables, you will never grow up.

9. My mother taught me about GENETICS. You are just like your father.

10. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn�

11. My mother taught me WISDOM. When you get to be my age, then you�ll understand.

12. My mother taught me JUSTICE. One day you will have kids and I hope they turn out just like you!

Comments (9)