SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suzienj

am i getting warmer? see kitchen pics please help- close to tear

suzienj
15 years ago

This has been harder than i thought.... too many choices... We love our kitchen wood, and love the granite-meri gold (brownish /beige tones)... working on flooring. We also love our maple floor we picked.. but need to find a Tile.

What do you think of this tile? It has variations... do you like this tone? pic 1 (with this my fear is it looking too busy?)

{{!gwi}}

{{gwi:10494}} Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

or do you like this better? pic 2 (my fear too monitone)-ignore shiny backsplash tiles- we would not be doing those- just look at tiles... (wood is in attached room)

{{!gwi}}

This is the same tile as pic 2-- just look at the flat tile- not the wavy one (Same color) but ours would be flat

{{!gwi}}

This is our cabinets (not the countertops) but just to show you a better pic- this is our exact color cabintes- and we are doing black nobs/handles - we cant do a floor as dark as in this pic b/c it would conflict with our rich wood in the above pic...

{{!gwi}}

This is the floor (similiar to what will be next to the tile) its a rich maple- dont mind the wall colors b/c its golden yellow- ours will not be.... just see the maple floor- this will butt up to the tile....

{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)