SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luv_my_roses

sometimes i wonder where my brain goes! (OT)

luv_my_roses
17 years ago

some of you may know that i belong to an organization called pwoc. protestant women of the chapel. well we have been on a summer break, and our fall kick off is in the morning. it is a really big deal for us and we are expecting over 200 ladies. i have to be at the chapel by 8:30 to help with set up. i have a partner that shares my job responsibilities and we have been planning our table decorations and food items for a while (each chair person has a table to set up and decorate and provide finger foods), and even bought matching outfits to boot! so she agrred to make a layered salad and i was going to do meatballs. well guess who was laying in bed tonite thinking to myself "there's something i forgot to do..."

yep, i forgot the dang meatballs. so now i will be up dragging both girls to walmart at 6 in the morning to buy some of the premade kind. then i have to get myself and baby ready, and 10 yr old on the bus, AND cook meatballs and be out the door by 8 am. i don't know how i am going to get it all done. i will have to wake up running. and i am not a morning person.

i really don't know how i forgot this, we have been planning for so long!

sigh....

lynn

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County